Australia Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (Subclass 457) via Registered Migration Agent
This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor (employer) for up to four years.
Before an employee can apply for a Subclass 457 visa, he /she should have an employer who is a standard business sponsor and also have applied for a nomination with DIBP for the sponsoring applicant.
Employers who already known eligible sponsor (standard business sponsor) can file for the nomination for the employee and once the nomination is approved the applicant will have to lodge the visa application within 6 months.
Employers, who are not eligible sponsors, should apply to become one first and then file for employee nominations. Sponsorship and Nomination applications can also be made simultaneously.
There are many obligations for an employer to become a business sponsor and to nominate an employee. Employer is required to meet the requirements set by the department of immigration for an eligible sponsor based on the business tenure, critical requirement of positions, training benchmarks, if they have checked that there are no Australian citizens /PR holders available to occupy these positions, the salary being offered to the nominating employee and many other requirements.
The following are the benefits of this visa:
- Applicant(Nominated Employee) is allowed to work in Australia for up to four years.
- Can bring your family to work or study in Australia.
- Travel in and out of Australia as often as you want.
- If have to change the employment, the applicant may not require to apply for a new visa(unless expired) however the new employer is required to file a new nomination which has to be updated to the department.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- Have been sponsored by an approved standard business sponsor.
- Nominated under a skilled occupation that has been approved by the Australian Government.
- Have the required skills to fill a position nominated by an approved standard business sponsor.
- English requirements, Registration /License(if applicable).
- Eligible to work only in the nominated occupation.
- Satisfy health, character and other skills requirements.
- Have adequate health insurance unless you are covered by Medicare.
- Can include your partner, dependent children and family members.
Y-Axis Process Includes:
Professional guidance and advice provided in preparing petition for Employer Eligible sponsor application, Employer nomination application & Applicant visa application.
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.