Visa Solutions From India’s #1 Visa Consultancy
Applying for a visa can be a stressful experience. It’s easy to grow overwhelmed with a continuous stream of paperwork and documents. Depending on the purpose of your travel, each country offers several sorts of visas. Most nations allow you to apply for a visa online.
Understanding the process, obtaining the relevant documents, and filling out the application form will take some time. You must meet the eligibility requirements as well as the requirements particular to the nation to which you intend to relocate.
Remember that a student visa, a tourist visa, a work visa, and so on all have different criteria. To obtain your visa, you must first understand the exact requirements of the visa you are looking for, then complete the application form and follow the rest of the procedures.
The following are the general steps to get a visa:
- Select your visa.
- Make sure your application is ready.
- Attend the appointment with the embassy or consulate of your country.
- Get a decision on your application.
- It can be difficult to stick to the process and ensure that everything is done correctly. A better approach is to speak with an immigration specialist who can assist you.
- Y-Axis provides the knowledge, experience, and proven techniques to assist you manage difficult visa procedures and confidently file your visa application.
1000s of successful visa applicants
Experienced and dedicated professionals for every type of visa
Personalised services with a dedicated agent appointed to you
Tech enabled processes to expedite your application
What are the different types of Visas?
There are different types of Visas that are based on your requirement and purpose of travel overseas such as Student Visa, for studies, Work Visa for employment,
Investor Visa for business, Business Visa, Dependent Visa, and Visitor Visa, etc. Here are more details on them:
Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas that are required if an individual wishes to enter a country temporarily for business, tourism, or transit when travelling by air or ship.
Students enrolled in recognized educational institutions in foreign countries are granted a student visa. Non-immigrant visas are available for students. Students who intend to pursue higher education in another nation must apply for a student visa in order to study there.
A work visa allows you to travel to another nation and work for a fixed amount of time. For work permit visas, different nations may have distinct procedures and qualifying requirements. These visas are available in two types: temporary and permanent.
Countries issue investor visas to encourage people with an established business track record and a genuine desire to start a business in another country to invest in their country. This can be a new business endeavor or the purchase of an existing business in the country.
This visa is for travelers who wish to conduct business activities and meeting in that country. A business visa allows the holder to:
- Attend meetings
- Business events/conferences
- Investigate business opportunities and ventures
What are the required documents for the Visa interview?
The documents you’ll need for a Visa interview will vary depending on which country you’re applying to and what type of Visa you’re seeking for. The following are the most frequently requested documents:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months after arrival in the foreign country
- Passports that have already expired
- 1 photograph (hard copy and digital copy) that meets the requirements
- The confirmation page of the visa application stamped at the VAC
- A legitimate receipt for the payment of the Visa fee
- A copy of the appointment letter for the Visa interview is printed out.
- For a Visa interview, you’ll need the following supporting documents. The purpose of supporting documentation is to double-check —
- Illegal history, if any
- Monetary affordability;
- Intention to return to home country
How do I apply for a Visa?
The following are some general rules for submitting a Visa application:
- Determine the sort of visa you require.
- Determine where you can apply for a visa (Embassy/Consulate).
- Find out the best time to file the application.
- Schedule a Visa interview.
- Fill out the Visa application form.
- Attend the Visa interview.
- Wait for your Visa application to be approved.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.