Belgium Tourist Visa
Belgium in North-western Europe is a scenic country with several historic buildings and ruins. Travel in this country is convenient as trains are accessible to most of its historical spots.
To travel to Belgium, you will need a Schengen visa as it falls under the Schengen region.
The most attractive reasons to visit Belgium are the following.
- Heritage sites
- Belgian cuisine
- Museums and monuments
- The long coastline
- Sporting activities
Requirements to enter Belgium
Once you arrive at a Belgian airport, the following documents should be shown to the officials:
- A valid Schengen visa
- A passport that is valid for at least three months beyond your intended trip to Belgium.
Necessary documents to obtain a Belgian tourist visa
If you want to apply for a Belgium Schengen visa, you must submit the following documents.
- A filled-out visa application form
- Passport-sized photograph
- A passport
- Copies of previous visas, if needed
- You can choose to fill your application in English, German, French, or Dutch
- Travel insurance of a minimum of €30,000 to cover medical emergencies
- A cover letter detailing the purpose behind your visit
- Your travel itinerary, including the dates of travel to and out of Belgium
- Proof of having arranged accommodation in a hotel or elsewhere in Belgium
- Proof of civil status
- Evidence of having sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your travel.
- Employed individuals will need to show a letter from their employer, current bank statement for the past six months, and income tax returns (ITR) form.
- Self-employed individuals need to show the license of their company, bank statements for the past six months, and income tax return
How can Y-Axis help you?
Y-Axis has extensive experience handling visas of all countries in the Schengen area, including Belgium.
Our team will help you:
- By providing advice on the documents, you need to gather
- By advising you on the funds that you need to show
- By aiding you in filling out the application form
- By going through the visa application documents
- By preparing you for a visa interview, if needed.
How much does the Belgium tourist visa cost?
The fee for a short-term stay visa is €80; for children between 6 and 12 years old, it is €40; and free for children up to 6 years old.
How long is a Belgium tourist visa valid for?
The duration of a Belgium visa is for up to 90 days within 180 days. If you spend part of this time in other countries that are part of the Schengen zone, they will also be considered.
How much financial resource should I have for my stay in Belgium?
You need to prove that you have a minimum of €95 per day if you stay at a hotel (if it has not been prepaid) and €45 per day at a cheaper accommodation. The evidence could be a bank account statement if you are paying yourself.
How long can I stay with a tourist visa in Belgium?
A Belgian tourist visa will allow you to stay in this European country for 90 days within a period of six months.
How much is the Belgium visa fee?
Adults have to pay €80 as visa fees, while children aged six to twelve are charged €40. No fee is charged for children under six.
Is English widely spoken in Belgium?
English is understood by most of the population in this bilingual country where French and Dutch are spoken.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.