Invest And Settle In The UK
The United Kingdom has thrown its doors open for investors and entrepreneurs to set up their business and settle in the UK. The UK Innovator Visa category usually for experienced business people to set up an innovative business. This visa allows you to stay in the UK with your family for up to 5 years 4 months. You can apply for permanent settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) after completing 5 years in the UK. Y-Axis can help you plan and manage your investment journey in order to minimise risk and take full advantage of this program.
Benefits of UK Innovator Visa
- Low investment amount i.e. £50,000
- Live in the UK with your family for 3 years
- Get Visa extension for 2 years
- Access UK healthcare and education benefits
- Easy and quick processing
Eligibility for UK Innovator Visa
Going to the UK on Innovator Visa requires you to clear a point-based test. The points requirements are calculated as per investment funds, language skills, and maintenance funds. To break these three requirements further:
- Have an Innovative business or business idea endorsed by an approved endorsing body
- You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- Have at least £50,000 in investment funds to invest in the proposed business
- Meet the other eligibility requirements
How many years is the UK Innovator Visa issue for?
The Innovator Visa is initially issued for a period of 3 years. If you meet the necessary criteria for an extension, you can extend your stay for an additional 2 years. After a total of 5 years stay in the UK, you can apply for the permanent UK residency provided you meet the eligibility conditions.
Can I bring my family?
Yes, under the Innovator Visa, you can include your immediate family in your application. This will include your spouse and any children under the age of 18.
I have a business partner; can we both apply for the Innovator visa?
Yes, we can combine your applications to create 1 team entrepreneur application. You will need to have £100,000 to invest between you.