Why Investor Visa?
- Work, study, live and do business in the UK
- Sponsor your close family members
- Get the benefits of healthcare system
- Become a permanent resident
- Become British citizen
Invest And Settle In The UK
The United Kingdom has thrown its doors open for investors and entrepreneurs to set up their business and settle in the UK. The UK presents opportunities for experienced business people to set up an innovative business.
You are offered a permit that allows you to stay in the UK with your family for up to 5 years 4 months. You can apply for permanent settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) after completing 5 years in the UK.
Y-Axis can help you plan and manage your investment journey in order to minimise risk and take full advantage of this program.
BENEFITS OF MOVING TO THE UK AS AN INNOVATOR INVESTOR
- Low investment amount i.e. £50,000
- Live in the UK with your family for 3 years
- Get Visa extension for 2 years
- Access UK healthcare and education benefits
- Easy and quick processing
Eligibility for Permit
Going to the UK as an innovator requires you to clear a point-based test. The points requirements are calculated as per investment funds, language skills, and maintenance funds.
Here are these 3 requirements in detail:
- Have an innovative business or business idea endorsed by an approved endorsing body.
- You must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
- Have at least £50,000 in investment funds to invest in the proposed business.
- Meet the other eligibility requirements.
How Y-Axis can help you?
- Guidance in checklist of requirements
- Assistance while filling the forms
- Free counseling
- Interview preparation, if necessary
How many years is a permit for innovator permit in the UK?
The permit is initially issued for 3 years. If you meet the necessary criteria for an extension, you can extend your stay for an additional 2 years. After a total of 5 years’ stay in the UK, you can apply for the permanent UK residency provided you meet the eligibility conditions.
Can I bring my family?
Yes. It will be your immediate family including your spouse and any children under the age of 18.
I have a business partner; can we both apply for the permit for innovators?
Yes. You can combine your applications to create 1 team entrepreneur application. You will need to have £100,000 to invest between you.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.