Sponsor your Parents and Grandparents for a Canadian PR Visa
Give your parents and grandparents the joy of life in Canada with the Canada Parents & Grandparents PR Visa. Under this program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents over the age of 18 to sponsor their parents and/or grandparents for Canadian permanent residence. Y-Axis can help you take advantage of this policy and unite your family in Canada with our immigration services.
Canada Parents & Grandparents PR Visa Details
If you are looking to bring your parents and grandparents to visa, you must follow the steps laid out by the ICCRC. The application process is a combination of online and physical documentation as follows:
- Expression of Interest: Potential sponsors must indicate their interest to sponsor their parents and/or grandparents, complete an online Expression of Interest and submit the ‘Interest to Sponsor’ form online. Acceptance of submissions is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Invitation to Apply: Invitations to sponsors are sent to submit a completed application with all supporting documents in 60 days with processing fee of CAD 1040.
- Application Processing: Once the Applications are submitted – IRCC takes around 20 – 24 months to Process Applications
If you would like to bring your dependent parents and grandparents to Canada permanently, you must meet the following documentation and eligibility criteria:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- Must be a Canadian citizen or PR holder or registered as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- Evidence of financial ability to care for parents/grandparents
- Medical documents of your parents/grandparents
- Police certificates of your parents/grandparents
- Bio metrics of your parents/grandparents
How Y-Axis Can Help You
As one of the world’s leading immigration companies, Y-Axis has the reach and expertise to help you with your Canadian PR application for your parents and grandparents. When you sign up with Y-Axis, a dedicated Y-Axis consultant will be appointed to your case and will assist you with:
- Completing the visa documents checklist
- Assistance during application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
Talk to a Y-Axis consultant to learn how you can bring your family together in Canada.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.