Relocating to BC As An Entrepreneur
The British Columbia (BC) Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) is an attractive option that allows entrepreneurs, investors, and high net worth individuals (HNIs) to settle down in Canada. Vancouver, the capital city of British Columbia, has on offer for immigrants a vibrant economy and an environment that is comfortable and welcoming. It’s the right destination for people looking to build a new life abroad by investing their financial resources.
All about British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) provides investors, entrepreneurs, and HNIs a route to Canada’s permanent residency. It’s an updated process that’s transparent and allows you to pitch to receive a nomination.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program allows
- Lucky candidates, who get a nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program, are allowed to apply for permanent resident (PR) status in BC.
- PR holders can, after some time, apply for Canadian citizenship
- It also provides a permanent residency (PR) option for the family members of the primary investor, such as spouse/partner and children below the age of 18.
- With PR status, its holders can access most of the healthcare benefits that are available to Canadian citizens. Moreover, their children will get free school education and child tax benefits for their wards that are not yet 18 years old.
How does Y-Axis help?
Permanent residency (PR) in Canada for entrepreneurs and HNIs is quite different from permanent residency programs in other countries. Y-Axis has expert consultants who will extend help to you to overcome the complexities of these programs easily. We aid you by:
- Generating a checklist of your important documents that you need to submit along with the application
- Seamlessly accomplishing processing of applications
- Managing forms and records, apart from lodging application
- Staying abreast with the processes and being updated with follow-ups
- Support for shifting to Canada and support after entering there
BC PNP is jointly managed by British Columbia and Canada. This program aids applicants in helping tackle the particular labor market requirements of the province, which will promote its economic development.
British Columbia will regularly oversee and assess the BC PNP to make sure it is aiding in reviving the economy. Priority is given to workers in the sectors of health care and early childhood training programs.
Moreover, applicants of BC PNP who are tech workers are not subjected to a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Who is eligible for British Columbia Provisional Nominee Program (BC PNP)?
British Columbia needs skilled workers with adequate work experience. It is a pathway for workers belonging to the trade, technical, and other skilled professions to acquire permanent residence in the province.
The eligibility criteria include the following:
- Having a job offer from an employer based in BC in a skilled occupation, or National Occupational Classification (NOC) in either Skill Type of 0 or Skill Level A or B.
- Have at least full-time work experience of two years in either NOC 0 or A or B.
- Applicants should show proof that they can take care of themselves financially.
- Have adequate proficiency in the English language
- Have a salary offer that is on par with other workers in similar occupations
- Employers must support the applications of applicants and furnish supporting records.
Do you need a job offer to apply for BC PNP?
You don’t need a job offer to apply if you are a holder of master’s or doctorate degrees in sectors of agriculture, biological sciences, IT, engineering, health care, mathematics, and physical sciences, among others.
How long does it take to get a nomination from BC PNP?
Applications for BC PNP will take one to two months to be processed.
Is an IELTS score necessary for BC PNP?
One must get a minimum score of CLB4 to 6 on the IELTS test for English proficiency.
Does a PNP assure you of PR?
No, a provincial nomination does not assure you a PR.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.