UK Immigration – Settle In The UK With Your Family
The United Kingdom is one of the most popular destinations for people looking to relocate. The UK has a high quality of life and a multicultural atmosphere, making it a popular migration destination. As a prominent immigration consultant to the UK, Y-axis Australia will assist you in navigating the complexities of UK immigration and settling in this country.
Reasons to migrate to the UK
Established industry and a strong economy
Huge demand for competent talent
Excellent and free healthcare by NHS
It is home to some of the top universities in the world
Options to migrate to the UK
- With a job offer to work in the country
- By going there as a student
- By getting married or engaged to a UK citizen or permanent resident
- As an entrepreneur setting up a business
- As an investor
UK visa and immigration options
Highly qualified foreigners
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Skilled worker visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
Young applicants and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa
Eligibility requirements for UK immigration
- You must have achieved the required results on an English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS or TOEFL).
- You must not be a citizen of an EU or EEA member state.
- If you want to travel to the UK to study or work, make sure you have all of the necessary paperwork, such as work experience certificates.
- You must have sufficient finances to support yourself during your initial days in the country.
- You must have the required character and health certificates to apply for your visa.
Points-based system for UK immigration
In January 2021, the UK launched a points-based immigration system. The main features of the points-based migration are:
- Immigration candidates for both EU and non-EU nations will be treated the same way
- Highly skilled workers, skilled workers and students wanting to come to the UK must follow the points-based system
- A job offer is mandatory for skilled workers
- Salary threshold will now be 26,000 pounds per year, reduced from 30,000 pounds required earlier
- Applicants must prove that they can speak English (A-level or equivalent)
- Highly skilled workers will need to be endorsed by a UK body; however, they do not need a job offer
- Students will also come under the points- based system to study in the UK and must show proof of an admission letter from an educational institute, English proficiency and funds.
- 70 points is the minimum score required to be eligible for a visa
The applicant will receive 50 points if they have a job offer in the UK and are able to communicate in English.
He will receive 20 points if you have a job offer worth at least 26,000 pounds per year or a relevant PhD is worth 10 points, while a PhD in a STEM field is worth 20 points.
If the applicant has a job offer in a field where there is a skill shortage, he will gain 20 points.
- Find out if you need the UK Visa
- Select the appropriate type of Visa
- Complete the Visa application form online
- Gather the required documents for the UK Visa application
- Schedule an interview appointment for the Visa
- Attend the interview for the UK Visa
What are the visa options for migrating to the UK for work?
Skilled professionals can come to the UK under the Tier 2 visa program. If their occupation is listed in the Tier 2 shortage occupation list, they can come to the UK on a long-term basis. Popular professions in the occupation list belong to the IT, finance, engineering fields.
There are two main routes available to overseas job seekers wishing to work in the UK:
- Tier 2 (General) for highly skilled workers.
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) for highly skilled workers from multinational companies who are being transferred to the UK branch.
From January 1 2021, the Tier 2 (General) visa has been replaced with the Skilled worker visa.
With this visa, skilled workers from other countries can be selected based on the shortage occupation list and they will be eligible to get an offer letter without the labor market test and stay in the UK for up to 5 years.
Do we need to take the IELTS exam to migrate to the UK?
The IELTS exam is not required. You may be required to pass a secure English language test [SELT] to establish your understanding of the English language while applying for a visa or citizenship in the United Kingdom. Because different UK immigration paths require varying levels of English language competence, there are two sorts of examinations.
The level of test required – known as the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages [CEFR] – will vary depending on the immigration route.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.