Invest and Settle in Estonia
The permit for start-ups issued in Estonia is a fast and efficient way for non-EU start-up founders who wish to come and be a part of one of the smallest but energetic start-up communities in Europe as a founder. Estonia is one of the most dynamic countries among the new member states of the European Union. It’s well-known both for its innovative drive and cozy living environment.
BENEFITS OF SETTING UP BUSINESS IN ESTONIA:
- The Estonian government provides support to the would-be start-up entrepreneurs.
- Estonia is situated perfectly for trade between Russia, Asia, and Europe.
- Estonia is known for its widespread and free Wi-Fi connections, its commitment to e-government, building its future IT skills base, and other internet-related services.
- Paperless society has its perks. You can conduct almost everything online and you can also become an e-resident of the country.
- Estonia’s economic freedom is regarded as one of the highest in the world and the best in the Central Eastern European region.
- The country has one of the most liberal tax systems in the world. Only corporate income tax is paid on dividends.
- It’s home to several accelerator programs for start-ups.
Eligibility for investing in Estonia as a foreign Investor
- Innovative scalable business model with great global growth potential.
- Approval from the Start-up Committee stating that the enterprise matches the definition of a start-up and can pursue the permit for running it.
- Financial resources of at least €150 every month. For the 1-year visa this amounts to €1,800.
- E-Residency – 6 to 8 weeks
- Business plan approval and permanent residence application – 3 to 4 weeks from the date of online submission to the start-up committee.
- E-Residency card application – €100
- For a long-term permit, the state fee is €80. Ukrainian and Belarusian residents are exempt from paying the fee.
- The state fee for a temporary residence permit is €160 (when applying in Estonia) or €180 (when applying in Estonian representation).
- Interacting with the accredited agent on the application submission
- Guidance on assimilating records of information
- Assist by providing relevant templates
- Guide and assist in filling application form
- Provide regular updates on your case and the process
- Guidance on investment process
- Guidance on preparation of a business plan
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.