The Federal Skilled Worker applications are being processed through the Express Entry selection system to help them migrate to Canada. For this, the eligible candidates require to make an expression of interest in migrating to the country. The migration process is similar to immigration visas. It requires you to take a test that is point based and obtain a minimum of 67 out of 100 points.
The next step…
Following this, a petition needs to filed with the immigration department. Only those professionals whose occupations can be found under the Skilled Occupation List [SOL], will be considered eligible to take the assessment test. If the result of this step turns out to be positive, the process will move another step ahead.
Another requirement that needs to be fulfilled by an applicant is the ability to establish himself/herself economically, after migrating to Canada. Applicants in this category applying for a Canada Permanent Resident Visa must fulfill any one of certain other requirements. They include, a full time job for one year continuously or one of equivalent pay since the last 10 years in the skilled occupation category.
If fulfilling the above requirement is not possible, the applicant must qualify for arranged Employment with a Labor Market Impact Assessment along with a copy of an offer letter for a permanent from a Canadian employer. If this is also not possible, the applicant must possess a PhD degree or should have completed two years of study in Canada towards a PhD degree. Either way, the degree must be from a recognized university.
The applicant must keep in mind that it is necessary to pass the language ability test for any of the two official languages of Canada. So the applicant must know either English or French. The processing time for such an application is approximately 12 months although it may vary from one profile to another. The application fee is very low and the entire process is greatly simplified.
Besides, our immigration experts are always there to help you with whatever you need. Contact us now to know more!
Score at least 67 of a total 100 points from factors like age, qualification, work experience, occupation, and language.
Six selection factors – Federal skilled workers
|Selection Factor||Maximum points|
|English and/or French skills||28|
|Arranged employment in Canada||10|
|Pass mark: 67 out of 100 points|
If you are eligible to apply as a federal skilled worker, we will assess you on a point system based on six selection factors.
Minimum Language Threshold:
As per the new selection criteria of FSWP, the applicants will have to meet the new minimum language threshold: Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or Niveaux de compétence linguistic Canadians (NCLC) 7 in all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA):
Effective May 4, 2013, CIC has introduced an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for all Federal Skilled Worker Program Applicants. Applicants who have Canadian educational credentials do not need to get an ECA, unless they are also submitting a foreign educational credential in support of their application. The ECA process will help determine if the foreign educational credential is authentic and equivalent to a completed credential in Canada.
Funds Requirement for Canada Immigration Canada PR:
In addition to scoring at least 67 points and having experience in one of the (National Occupational Classification skill lever 0, A or B) occupations, successful applicants must show that they have enough money to support themselves and their dependants after arriving in Canada.
The funds needed to support the family is determined by the size of the family.
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (in Canadian dollars) |
|7 or more||$32,191|
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.