VISIT DUBAI, GET A DUBAI TOURIST VISA
Dubai is one of the most sought-after destinations of the world when it comes to tourism. Here are some reasons for this:
- Dubai is a major airport hub and has connectivity to almost every location you want to go to.
- Dubai is transforming itself into a world-class destination with great opportunities for businesses and its own reinvention as a tourist hub.
- Dubai has everything you would expect from a perfectly designed and developed cityscape. There are so many attractions that make a great difference in the level of entertainment, luxury, and amenities one can find in any one location.
- It’s a melting pot of multinational and multicultural demography.
- It’s a world-famous shopping destination.
- Dubai is a destination that offers a big range of food varieties.
- The beaches are great in Dubai.
- Burj Khalifa.
- Dubai offers easy access to places as they are well-connected by travel facilities.
Some facts about Dubai tourism in 2020-21
- IMG Worlds of Adventure in Dubai is the largest indoor-themed entertainment center in the world.
- The Emirates Mall in Dubai has the facility to ski indoors.
- Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 3 is the world’s largest airport terminal.
- The Dubai Aquarium Tank, is the largest suspended aquarium in the world, with a capacity of 10 million liters.
- Almost all popular food chains in the world have a branch in Dubai.
- The world’s longest automated metro is in Dubai.
- Foreigners account for around 85% of Dubai’s population.
- Dubai has air-conditioned shelters for those waiting for public transport.
- Dubai Miracle Garden is the world’s largest flower garden.
Dubai Tourist Visa
You can plan your trip and as per the trip tourist visas can be applied for. UAE issues tourist visas for two periods: 30 days or 90 days.
Dubai Tourist visa can be extended for 30 days for up to 2 times without having to leave the country.
Tourist visa – Do you need it?
Dubai Tourist visa is meant for those who aren’t eligible for visa-free entry or visa on arrival to the UAE.
If you are an Australian citizen, you can come to Dubai and get a visa on arrival for 30 days.
Features of the visa
- The visa on arrival is valid for 30 days from the date you enter Dubai.
- If you want to extend your visa, you get a 10-day grace period to do so.
- Your passport has to be normal with a validity of over 6 months.
- This visa will be a multi-entry visa. The days spent outside UAE are calculated from the 40-day validity of the visa.
The COVID-19 test requirements update
- All passengers coming to Dubai from any country have to possess a certificate indicating a negative COVID‑19 PCR test, one which was taken not over 72 hours before their departure.
- The test for COVID-19 must be a PCR test.
- The certificate must be either in the English or Arabic language.
- Certificates that have already been presented for travel to another destination aren’t accepted if used for re‑entry, even while they are still within the period of validity.
- UAE nationals aren’t required to take a COVID‑19 PCR test prior to their departure to Dubai. They have to be tested in Dubai on arrival. This is mandatory even if they have a valid COVID‑19 PCR certificate from the point of origin showing the result as negative.
Children younger than 12 years of age and passengers with a moderate or severe disability needn’t take a COVID‑19 PCR test.
How do I apply for a visit visa to Dubai?
A sponsor must apply for your visit visa. A sponsor is a person or organization taking up your responsibility while you are in Dubai. The sponsor will represent you before the authorities whenever needed.
In the context of a visit visa, your sponsor could be:
- A tourist company or hotel. They are allowed to apply one of the following on your behalf:
- A 14-day Service Visa
- A 30-day Tourist Visa, extendable to 40 days
- A 30-day Visit Visa extendable for other 30 days
- Airlines and airlines handlers who are allowed to apply on behalf of their crew members for a transit visa with a 96-hour validity
- Individuals (friends or relatives) already residing in the UAE may apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa, subject to guidelines
- Other organizations with their base in the UAE, that are allowed to apply only for Service Visas and Visit Visas
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.