CHOOSE UAE IMMIGRATION, EXPLORE THE CHANCE TO VISIT AND STUDY IN THE UAE
The UAE is a progressive country that has reinvented itself and developed opportunities for skilled and educated individuals to build careers and find a better standard of life in the country. UAE immigration has picked up in recent years as the country has proven itself to be an ideal destination for work and investment.
Today, people of over 200 nationalities have chosen the UAE to live and work. Dubai has grown into a highly popular tourist destination and thousands of people prefer to arrive in the city on a Dubai visit visa. So is the case with those arriving on a Dubai study visa.
The UAE is a very wealthy country and has high GDP. The standard of living of high-income expats is quite high which attracts highly skilled foreigners who are in demand in the UAE. They prefer to arrive in the country through UAE immigration pathways like the Golden Visa.
The country offers highly classy lifestyle choices to expats who earn well in the UAE. Amenities like shopping malls, amusement centers, excellent dining, affordable residences are all available. The UAE has very strict social etiquette and rules are followed without fail. But that does not indicate that immigrants will find no freedom to enjoy life.
The UAE is also a highly literate country with a rate of literacy of up to 98%. Immigrants can choose from high-quality schools such as international schools to educate their children. Those who are arriving in the city on a Dubai study visa for higher studies can find many international chapters of world-famous universities in the UAE.
About the UAE
The UAE is a prominent nation in the middle east, a country that can be said to blend tradition and modernity in a quite unique fashion. The UAE was formed in 1971. It consists of 7 independent emirates. The country is well-known for its rich heritage and cosmopolitan culture and the epitome of traditional Arabian hospitality.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE. It’s a wonderful city with gardens, parks, and fountains. For a modern traveler, Dubai is the recommended place in the UAE. Visit Dubai with a Dubai visit visa.
Why settle in the UAE?
UAE immigration is a great step to take. Learn the popular reasons that could lead you to the decision to move to the UAE.
- The UAE has a stable and well-developed economy. The currency rate has stayed unchanged for a long time and hence there’s no notable difference in prices for products and services available in the country.
- The UAE has a very friendly tax system. There’s no tax on income.
- There’s a sizable immigrant population already in the UAE which proves the point that the UAE is a great country to call home.
- Specialists and skilled professionals are paid very handsomely in the UAE.
- The healthcare system and facilities in the UAE are one of the best in the world. Doctors in the UAE use the latest technologies in the medical field.
- The country is well-known for its very low crime rates. That makes UAE immigration the best choice for you and your family.
- The UAE is taking every measure to ensure that tourism is a memorable experience for those arriving in the country on a UAE visit visa. Dubai, the most popular destination for tourists, offers unparalleled amenities and eye-candies that make an increasing number of visitors in the city.
Prominent cities in the UAE
The most luxurious and attractive destination in the UAE, Dubai has some of the tallest buildings in the world. Here, immigrants comprise up to 85% of the total population.
It’s the richest emirate among the 7 that comprises the UAE. It’s also the seat of the country’s president.
It’s the third-largest emirate in the UAE. There’s a thriving population of university students here. Sharjah also has museums and many cultural attractions.
Settling in the UAE – The main immigration pathways
To become a resident of the UAE, you will require a Residence Visa. To be eligible for such a visa, you should be meeting any one of the following conditions:
- You are employed by a company in the UAE. The company that employs you will file the application for you and provide sponsorship for your residence visa during the time you are in the country.
- You are employed by the government sector. The government employer will file your application and sponsor your visa at the time you are in the UAE.
- You are an investor in a business in the UAE. You will yourself process and apply for your visa under the sponsorship of your company’s registered name.
- You buy a property in the UAE. Your residence visa will be sponsored under the property you own.
- You are a dependent (child, parent, maid, or close relative) sponsored by:
- a property owner in the UAE.
- an investor/business owner in the UAE
- someone who is employed in the UAE
- You are a university student sponsored by your university in the UAE. The university will apply and sponsor your visa under the name of the educational institution.
- You are a retired resident. If this is the case, certain special conditions will apply.
The Residence Visa is issued to a foreigner after he/she arrives in the UAE on an entry permit, UAE visit visa (short/long term), or tourist visa (short/long term).
Criteria for applying for Residence Visa
- You must be aged above 18 years.
- You must have undergone a medical test and must have proof to be medically fit.
- You must pass a security check.
- You must apply for an Emirates ID card.
The validity of the UAE Residence Visa is based on its type as well as your sponsor. The Visa could be valid for 1, 2, or 3 years with a sponsor, or else 5 or 10 years without a sponsor.
Golden Visa is a residence permit granted to:
- Bright students highly capable in science
- Researchers and specialized talents in fields of science and knowledge
The Golden visa could be issued for 10- or 5-year periods.
You can be eligible for a 10-year Golden Visa if you make public investments of at least AED 10 million in the following forms:
- A minimum deposit of AED 10 million in an investment fund in the country
- A company established in the UAE with a minimum capital of AED 10 million
- A partner in an existing/new company with a minimum share value of AED 10 million
- A minimum total investment of AED 10 million in all areas mentioned, subject to the condition that the investment in other sectors than real estate isn’t less than 60% of the total investment.
You can be eligible for a 5-year Golden Visa if you belong to the following categories:
An investor in a property in the UAE
- You must invest in a property with a minimum gross value of AED 5 million.
- The amount invested mustn’t originate from a loan.
- The property must be retained for a minimum period of 3 years.
- You have an existing project with at least AED 500,000 as capital or
- You have the approval of an accredited business incubator in the UAE
- You are a student with a minimum grade of 95% in public & private secondary schools.
- You are a university student inside and outside the UAE with a minimum distinction GPA of 3.75 upon graduation.
How Y-Axis can help you
Y-Axis guides/counsels you for UAE immigration.
What’s the Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa system was invented by the UAE government to grant residence visas for the long term. It makes it possible for successful applicants to live in the UAE without a sponsor from the UAE.
Golden visas are issued with a validity of 5 or 10 years based on the category involved.
Does the Golden Visa offer permanent residency?
No. The validity of a Golden Visa is extended by renewing every 5 or 10 years based on the visa category and as you meet the eligibility criteria.
Who can apply for the Golden Visa?
Investors, entrepreneurs, real estate investors, doctors, creatives (art & culture), inventors, scientists, executive directors, sports professionals, specialists in priority educational fields, Ph.D. holders, high school graduates, university graduates, and specialists in engineering/science.
Are there any age restrictions to apply for Golden Visa?
No. You can apply for any of the Golden Visa categories as long as you meet the eligibility criteria laid out under UAE immigration.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.