Settle In The UK As A Business Representative
Establish yourself in the UK through your business. The UK Sole Representative Visa For Entrepreneurs allows representatives and employees to settle in the UK with their families. This is a great option for entrepreneurs, HNIs and business executives looking to permanently settle and access the advantages of doing business in the UK. Y-Axis can help you navigate UK immigration and make the best case for your permanent residency.
UK Sole Representative Visa Program Details
The UK Sole Representative Visa allows entrepreneurs, investors, HNIs and businesspersons to stay in the UK. It is one of the best routes to permanent residency and, potentially, citizenship. Key details of the the program are:
- Stay in the UK for up to 3 years and extend by another 2 years
- Apply for permanent residency after 5 years spent in the UK
- Settle with family in the UK
- Work full time for your employer
- Avail education and healthcare benefits
- Avail taxation benefits
The documentation required for the UK Sole Representative Visa Program includes:
- Passport & travel history
- Educational and business credentials
- Evidence you are located outside the UK & employed by a non-UK based company
- English Language Proficiency
- Other documentation
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
Y-Axis has decades of experience in international immigration. Our process helps entrepreneurs and HNIs make the right decisions and streamlines their immigration process. We assist you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in UK
Talk to us today to know how you can take advantage of this program.
What is UK Sole Representative Visa?
UK Sole Representative Visa is for a senior employee of an overseas business. These must be interested to arrive in the UK for setting up and running a branch in the UK or fully-owned subsidiary of the overseas business.
How to apply for UK Sole Representative Visa?
The applicants of UK Sole Representative Visa have to first confirm that their business is qualified for being set up in the UK. Then, it must be confirmed that the selected applicant for the Visa is eligible to represent the organization in the UK. This is according to the immigration system in the UK.
You must collate all the required documents prior to submitting the application for the UK Sole Representative Visa. This is to ensure a timely and successful application.
What are the documents required for UK Sole Representative Visa?
The applicants of UK Sole Representative Visa will require the following documents for their application:
- A complete description of the activities of the parent company inclusive of details of accounts and assets
- A Letter to the effect that the overseas firm will set up a fully-owned subsidiary or register a branch in the UK in the identical business activity as the parent firm
- The salary details, employment contract, and job description of the representative
- A letter confirming that the representative is familiar with the firm and is authorized to take operational decisions
The applicants of UK Sole Representative Visa must also offer that they:
- Are employed by the parent firm directly and are not acting as a Sales Agent
- Were recruited to the firm from outside the UK, hold a senior position, are in a position to take decisions on its behalf and possess the powers for setting up and operating a registered branch
- Will be employed for the firm full-time during the stay in the UK and will not do any other work
- Do not hold majority shares in the firm
Processing time for UK Sole Representative Visa?
Below are the processing times for UK Sole Representative Visa applications in line with the service standards of the Home Office:
- 90% of the applications for non-settlement are decided within 3 weeks
- 98% of them are decided within 6 weeks
- 100% of them are decided with 12 weeks of the date of application
How can a UK Sole Representative Visa be extended?
You may file an application for extension of your UK Sole Representative Visa if you fulfil the eligibility requirements. This is for extending your stay in the UK. It is crucial that the extension application is submitted prior to the expiry of the current Visa. The maximum extension approved for this Visa is 2 years.
The application for extension of your UK Sole Representative Visa must be submitted online. The supporting documents for the operations and activities of the UK branch must be offered in the application.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.