Migration to Australia
Settle in one of the world’s
Close to 190,000 migrants were granted Permanent Resident
visas in Australia in 2014-15. As one of the leading global
economies, Australia is constantly looking for migrants who can
add to their nation as cultural and economic assets.
Skilled Migrants find Australia one of the best places to live in
with several benefits to PR visa holders, cosmopolitan cities
and high standard of living. If you are looking to work in a first
world country that can help you live the life you want to,
look no further than Australia.
Why apply for Australian PR Visa?
Work with any employer
Apply for any role in any city
A free and robust school system
for various age groups
Settle with your family
Get your spouse and children
to live with you
Social security benefits that
continue long after retirement
Free Health care
Get free or affordable care for
yourself and your family
Help relatives come to Australia
to study, work or settle
Australia migration application process
Skills Assessment Stage
Evaluate your eligibility and chances of getting into Australia
Expression of interest
Submit your EOI on Australia’s SkillSelect to begin your process
Apply for State Sponsorship if your profile can be applied to any category
Complete and submit your visa application for processing
Strengthen your Migrant Visa application with an RMA
Y-Axis Australia has helped students, professionals and families successfully apply for their
Australian Visas. Our team of Registered Migration Agents have the knowledge and experience to
guide you through Australia’s intricate immigration processes.
Only RMAs can lawfully give immigration advice & assistance in Australia. If clients don’t use RMA, they receive poor advice as Australia’s migration laws are complex and only the RMA is able to find right pathway for the right individual
The Migration agent represents his/her clients to Assessing bodies, state government bodies/offices and DIBP. They are the authorized to represent someone who is applying for any Immigration related applications and processes.
The RMA has a duty to care for his clients and to provide them correct and genuine advice. They need to look after the client’s interest by suggesting them the best option available for them as per their needs.
RMA has the updated knowledge of migration Law and migration regulations that specifies the visa process and category to apply under.
Lodge a “Decision Ready Application” with all required documents which can make it easier and faster to get a decision from DIBP.
Representing in proceedings before a review authority in relation to a visa application or visa matter.
RMA’s uphold professional standards and are bound by code of conduct as prescribed by Migration Agents Regulations Authority (MARA).
List of Visas
- Australia Child Visa (Subclass 101/102/802/445)
- Australia Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 143/173/864/884)
- Australia Employer Nomination Direct (Subclass 186)
- Australia Employer Nomination Transitional (Subclass 186)
- Australia EOI & State Sponsorship
- Australia Evaluation
- Australia GSM Provisional Visa (496/495/487/475 Extension) 489 Subclass
- Australia Head Start GSM
- Australia Immigration Review Service ( MRT )
- Australia Partner Visa (Subclass 300/309-100/801-820)
- Australia Provisional to PR (Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887)
- Australia Qualification Assessment
- Australia Regional Sponsored Migration Direct (Subclass 187)
- Australia Regional Sponsored Migration Transitional (Subclass 187)
- Australia Remaining Relative Visa
- Australia Resident Return Visa (Subclass 155-157)
- Australia RMA Consultation on Evaluation
- Australia Skills Assessment Re-Application
- Australia Skill Assessment Spouse
- Australia Skill Assessment
- Australia State Sponsorship+ Visa (Subclass 190/489)
- Australia Temporary Graduate Work Visa (Subclass 485)
- Australia Temporary Post Work Study Visa (Subclass 485)
- Australia Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457)
- Australia Tribunal Review Application
- Australia Visa Processing DIBP
- Australia Visit Visa (Subclass 600/601/651/444/461)
- Australia Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
- Australia Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)