At first glance, you may feel that applying for an Australian Visa is a piece of cake. After all, you can always find everything on Google, right? However, when you get down to the nitty-gritty, you realize that the Australian immigration process is extremely complex.
Here is when a MARA Agent can ease out the process for you. A MARA registered consultant is well aware of the Australian immigration laws and the intricacies of the Australian visas.
What are the advantages of hiring a MARA Agent?
It is important that you provide accurate information as specified in your Australian visa application. Any discrepancy and your visa may be denied. A MARA Agent will be able to guide you in the right way as they are aware of the visa guidelines.
Australia offers several visa options. Your MARA Agent will ensure that you apply under the right one.
What does a MARA Agent do?
- A MARA Agent helps to prepare your visa application in a way that it is decision-ready
- Provide immigration advice to an applicant regarding their Australia visa application
You should remember that no MARA Agent can:
- Influence the outcome of your Australia visa application
- Help reduce the processing time
- Promise you an Australian Visa
Why is it important to hire a MARA Agent?
As per Australian laws, you may only provide immigration advice if you are registered with MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority). MARA is the professional body regulating immigration agents in Australia.
It is mandatory for MARA Agents to remain up-to-date with any visa or immigration changes. A MARA Agent provides you with the best professional advice regarding procedures, protocols and legal formalities of the Australian immigration system.
MARA Agents follow the Code of Conduct which means that they work with the best interest of the applicant in mind. They are well aware of the legal aspects involved in your visa process. This greatly cuts down the chances of any mistakes in your visa application.
The Australian immigration process is complex but a MARA Agent can make it seamless and stress-free for you. Of course, they will charge you a fee for the same.
What are the benefits of hiring a MARA Agent?
- A MARA Agent can explain the best possible visa option for you based on your profile. Applying under the right visa category increases the chances of visa success.
- Help you choose the most suitable visa for you
- Represent your Australia visa application
- Help you submit your visa application
- Help you avoid mistakes and inaccuracies in your visa application
- Advise and educate you on your rights regarding the Code of Conduct, billing or complaints
- Help you submit a well-prepared decision-ready visa application. If your visa application has all the necessary documents in the specified format, it helps the Dept. of Home Affairs take a decision faster on your visa application.
- Contact the Dept. of Home Affairs to follow-up on your visa application
- Help you prepare for an appearance, if needed, in a court or tribunal like the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
How can you check the credentials of your MARA Agent?
It is extremely important that you check the credentials of a MARA Agent before hiring him. You may look up the details of your MARA Agent on the MARA website. You may search for the Agent based on his name or location.
Every registered MARA Agent has a MARA registration number (MARN). Make sure that the Agent you are hiring has one. Also, it is mandatory that all MARA Agents display their MARN on their websites.
Remember, it is illegal to provide immigration advice in Australia if you are not registered with MARA.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa services and products for aspiring overseas immigrants including Australia General Skilled Migration Program via RMA, Australia Skilled Regional Visa, Australia Temporary Skilled Work Visa, and Australia Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485. We work with Registered Migration Agents in Australia.
If you are looking to Visit, Study, Work, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…