Details of the Quebec immigration draw held on September 2, 2021, are out. 517 immigration candidates have been invited via that draw which was a round of invitations under QSWP. The selected candidates were invited to apply for a permanent selection by MIFI.
These candidates required a minimum score of 499 in the Arrima pool to qualify for applying with MIFI. They worked in occupations that are in high demand currently. They also had a valid job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Area.
The targeted occupations that the candidates needed to be in were as follows:
- NOC 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technicians
- NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers, and related occupations
- NOC 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
- NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2175 – Web designers and developers
- NOC 2282 – User support technicians
- NOC 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
This draw is Quebec’s 9th draw of 2021. Till now, 2,664 immigration candidates have been invited to file an application for permanent selection.
Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program – An introduction
It’s a Program that caters to skilled foreign workers. These foreign workers will in all possibility establish themselves in Quebec economically. This is a popular program for international students and skilled workers who are interested in Quebec immigration by landing a job in Quebec.
Under this program, candidates invited to file an application for permanent selection must apply within a period of 6 months. This period is counted from the date they made a submission of all the information required to process their application.
Candidates whose application gets approved will get a CSQ which they can use to apply for Canada PR.
|Here’s a chance to do a self-evaluation to find out your eligibility to migrate to Canada. Click here now!|
If you are in need of immigration services from expert and experienced professionals, contact Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company. Click here to connect with us.
We suggest you read these articles too:
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
MIFI – Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration
CSQ – Quebec Selection Certificate