Canada’s Quebec province held a Quebec immigration draw on August 26, 2021. It was the third one in August 2021 and Quebec’s 8th draw in 2021.
In this draw, 585 immigration candidates received invitations to apply for MIFI’s permanent selection. 517 was the least score prescribed for the draw. This draw was held via the Arrima EOI system with candidates picked from the Arrima pool.
The chosen candidates had a job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Area that was valid. These candidates were working in occupations that are Quebec’s high-demand jobs currently. Here are those occupations and their NOC codes:
- NOC 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technicians
- NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2282 – User support technicians
- NOC 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- NOC 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers, and related occupations
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
- NOC 2175 – Web designers and developers
QSWP is aimed at skilled workers who are capable to economically settle themselves in Quebec. International students, as well as skilled foreign workers, find great benefit in this program as it helps them permanently move to Quebec.
Candidates who were issued invitations under QSWP have 6 months to file an application for permanent selection. Applications for permanent selection that succeed will get the candidates a CSQ with which they can file an application for a Canada PR visa.
Quebec’s system of assessment is unique. It’s not the same as what’s followed by anyone ready to settle in any other province of Canada. Quebec’s immigration programs are not the same as the Federal government programs of Canada.
|Do you want to know if you are eligible to migrate to Canada? Click here and do a self-assessment.|
Are you finding Canadian provinces like Quebec your next destination to land a job? Plan and proceed to migrate, partnering with Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company. Click here to connect with us.
Was this article informative? We recommend a few more titles to read:
- BC PNP draws on Aug 31, 2021 invites 488 immigration candidates in all
- Alberta PNP welcomes 400 Express Entry candidates, offers nomination
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
MIFI – Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration