Abstract: Ontario issued 301 NOIs to international workers who can speak French.
- Ontario held a draw for Skilled Workers Stream.
- The international workers who could speak French were invited.
Ontario issued NOIs to 301 candidates from the pool of Skilled Worker Stream. The workers who could speak French were eligible for this draw.
The draw was held on April 28, 2022.
*Check your eligibility through Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Details of the draw:
The details of the draw for international workers who are fluent in French are given below:
|Date||Number of NOIs||CRS Score|
|April 28, 2022||301||460-467|
|February 8, 2022||206||463-467|
*Want to work in Canada? Y-Axis is here to assist you.
French International Workers
The candidates issued the NOIs are eligible for immigration to Canada under the FSSW or French Speaking Skilled Worker stream of Express Entry. The candidates are required to have a profile in the system of Express Entry. They should also score 460 to 467 in the CRS or Comprehensive Ranking System.
Eligibility for FSSW
The FSSW is a type of PNP or Provincial Nominee Program. This PNP selects candidates from the Express Entry pool. The requirements for eligibility for the FSSW are:
- A profile in the system of Express Entry.
- Meet the requirements for eligibility for the following:
- CEC or Canadian Experience Class
- FSWP Federal Skilled Worker Program
- At least 7 in the CLB or Canadian Language Benchmark for French.
- Sufficient funds to cover their expenses
The candidates who were issued NOIs have to apply online within 45 days.
It is the second FSSW draw of 2022. So far this year, the number of NOIs issued to international workers who can speak French is 507.
If you found this news article helpful, you may want to read….