Ontario has issued 471 Notifications of Interest through Skilled Trades Stream of Express Entry draw. The draw was issued on March 24, and the candidates who have the CRS score between 350 and 600 Express Entry profiles are to be submitted by the candidates. The profiles have to be submitted within 12 months under the federal pool.
- 471 candidates invited under Skilled Trades Stream of Express Entry draw.
- Comprehensive Ranking System score should be between 350 and 600.
- Express Entry profiles should be submitted within 12 months.
*Check your eligibility for Canada Immigrating through Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Details of the draw
The detail of the draw and previous draws is given in the tables below:
|Date||NOIs||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|24-Mar-22||471||350-600||March 24, 2021 – March 24, 2022|
|24-Feb-22||818||359-600||February 24, 2021 – February 24, 2022|
|27-Jan-22||1,032||381-461||January 27, 2021 – January 27, 2022|
About Ontario Skilled Trades Stream of Express Entry draw
The Skilled Trades Stream of Express Entry draw is used to invite skilled workers in the civil construction field. There are chances of expansion of sectors in the future.
Conditions of qualification
The candidates should have the following to get qualified for the Skilled Trades stream:
- The candidates should have pending applications in the Federal Express Entry System.
- Ontario work experience should be of one year in the past two years.
- Ontario licence or certification proof if it is required for the occupation
- The language skills for English or French should be CLB 5 or above, and it should include reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Applicants should have a valid work permit and they should be a resident in Ontario.
- Proof of settlement fund should also be provided.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like …