A new list of draw dates were announced by the province Saskatchewan for the Saskatchewan Entrepreneur category, which comes under Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). The dates of the draws are as follows:
- May 5
- July 7
- September 1
- November 3
The target of Saskatchewan entrepreneur category is to invite the candidates whose worth is minimum of $500,000. The investment required is $200,000 or $300,000, and this investment depends on the type of business and its location.
Till now, 109 invitations have been issued in 2022, and the details are shown in the table below:
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
*Check your eligibility criteria for Canada immigration through Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Factors to be considered for SINP
Three factors are considered for selection for the SINP through entrepreneur stream points grid. These factors are as follows:
- Ability of official language
- Businesses that are planned in relation to a key economic sector
- Completing an exploratory visit
How to apply for Saskatchewan Immigration Entrepreneur Stream?
Applying for entrepreneur stream for Saskatchewan is a three-stage process which is as follows:
- Expressions of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The requirements for the minimum entry requirements are as follows:
- The net worth should be minimum $500,000.
- The minimum experience related to management or entrepreneurship is at least three years.
- Minimum investment should be $200,000 or $300,000.
After receiving a score, the candidates get the opportunity to enter a pool. The candidates having good scores get an invitation to send their applications.
What should be included in the application?
- Business plan which should include one-third ownership of the company and figures confirmation according to the expressions of interest
- Commitment of being active in business management activities
- Creation of jobs for permanent residents or Canadian citizens
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…