Ontario has invited 818 candidates through the OINP draw. The candidates are invited under Skills Workers Stream. The draw was launched on February 24, 2022, and invitations were sent to the candidates. The Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) should be between 359 and 600.
*Use Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator to check your eligibility to Canada.
- Number of candidates invited is 818
- CRS should be between 359 and 600
- Canadian language benchmark should be 5 or higher
Table of the OINP draw
|Date||Number of candidates||CRS Score Range|
Requirements of OINP
- Use Express Entry system to get more information
- Work experience should be of at least one year in a NOC occupation
- CLB score should be 5 or more
- The candidate should have the intention to reside in Ontario
Notifications have been issued in the previous years also for inviting candidates to work in Ontario.
Reasons for working in Ontario
There are many reasons that people want to go and work in Ontario. Some of these reasons are described below.
- Generous salary
Ontario is a place where people can earn high salaries. Many jobs are added, and Ontario is keen to invite overseas workers to work here and get a high salary.
- Perfect destination for foreign investors
Ontario is a good place for entrepreneurs. Individuals can start their business and grow it easily. The residents are highly educated as 69% of the adults are post graduated.
- Easy transportation facilities
Ontario is famous for its public transport, and the residents are satisfied with the readily available public transport in the province.
People can go to visit various places like Niagara Falls, CN tower, parks, stadiums, and many other places. It can be said that Ontario is popularly known for giving entertainment to its immigrants.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like …