If you heard Germany is a better place to migrate to, you must pay heed to the reasons they gave. Here, we will help you to consider doing so with factual reasons, assuming that you are interested to work in Europe; especially in Germany.
So, what should make life and work in Germany more appealing than in Australia? Let’s make a comparison to warm up our discussion.
- When you look at the GDP per capita, these countries are in the same range and on a higher side, around $50,000.
- The unemployment rate is lower in Germany at 3.8%. This is 5.6% for Australia.
- The quality of life in Germany is better than Australia as it has public healthcare that’s much more affordable to an average citizen, in case you become one in the future.
- As of August 25, 2021, Germany has zero new cases of COVID-19 and zero new COVID-19 deaths while Australia is yet to achieve that position.
- Australia is a more expensive country to live in.
All comparisons apart, Germany is a promising country in terms of employment and shares the high standards of work and lifestyle seen in Europe. So, it would be interesting to explore your opportunities as skilled workers to work in Germany.
High-demand jobs in Germany
The following are the high-demand jobs in Germany to which the country requires skilled foreign workers and the average salary given to each:
- IT Consultants/Analysts
- IT Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Software developers
- Civil Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Retail sellers
- Nurses and Senior Care workers
There’s an increase in the requirements for professionals in STEM occupations. There’s a rise in demand that has touched 338,000 vacancies for specialists in the STEM field. Compare this to just 42,000 required in 2020 and you get the picture.
Average salaries for in-demand occupations
- IT Consultants/Analysts – €55,000
- IT Specialists – €51,000
- Data Scientists – €55,392
- Software developers – €49,715
- Civil Engineers – €41,174
- Electrical Engineers – €49,934
- Retail sellers – €42,500
- Doctors – €51,589
- Nurses – €30,651
So, if you are into any of these industries and occupations, you may consider your plan to migrate to Germany. Do you feel motivated?
|Do you want to check if you are ready to migrate to Germany? Do a self-evaluation by clicking here.|
For any assistance on overseas job search and migration, Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company, is the best option you have. Click here to contact us for expert guidance and professional services.
If you enjoyed reading the article, check out these articles too: