AUSTRALIA SPOUSE SKILL ASSESSMENT APPLICATION PROCESS VIA REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENTS
“Partner skills” is one of the areas a primary applicant is allowed to claim points and will be allotted 5 points for this. Australia Spouse Skill Assessment is required from one of the nominated occupations that is listed in the same SOL of primary applicant’s visa. Normally, these points should be claimed by the applicant if they fall short of 5 points to the threshold requirement of the visa or would like to gain as maximum points as possible for visas that go through invitation rounds every month. It is one great thing every applicant can take advantage of.
Filing for Australia PR from outside Australia requires you to score 60 minimum however it depends on the minimum threshold set for the selection of that particular invitations rounds for an application to receive an invitation to apply for visa (based on the visa subclass). You get points for your age, education, overseas work experience, Australian education and employment, and also for your spouse skills , professional year , state nomination, relative sponsorship and community language. Your score can significantly go up on adding your spouse’s details to the application.
You can even switch the main applicant and dependent between you and your spouse. If he/she obtains more score than you, then you can file as a dependent. But before all that is done, you and your spouse will have to take Australia Skill Assessment. You can get it done with Y-Axis.
Y-Axis employs Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) to assess your profile and that of your spouse accordingly suggest how you can proceed and what subclass to apply for. To have a clear idea of what Australia Skill Assessment – Spouse Via RMA is, Speak to an expert.
- Nominated an occupation that is on the CSOL for the applying visa subclass 489/190 for state sponsored or your occupation listed in SOL if applying for 189 / 489 relative sponsored.
- Obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.
- Not yet turned 50 years of age.
- Achieved the required English language scores as per the occupational/points requirement, if state have sufficient funds and other specific/additional requirements towards your nominated occupation.
- If state it is mandatory for you meet the sponsorship criteria defined by the state, and you commit to live and work in the specified regional area for at least 2 years.
- For submitting a valid EOI it is required for the applicant to meet the threshold points requirement which is currently 60.
Our Processing Includes:
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have
franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases
similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through
our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum
and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.