When you decide to apply for a Denmark work visa, one feature of the process that you will notice is that it’s a relatively quick and easy process when compared to other countries.
Here’s all you need to know about how to work in Denmark on a work visa.
Denmark Work Visa: How a third-country national can get one?
Denmark has a work visa system that has 2 categories: the Positive List Scheme, and the Pay Limit Scheme.
The Positive List Scheme is meant to help get skilled and qualified people to take up job positions to which there is a shortage of skilled workers. If you are skilled in one of these jobs you can get a work and residence permit in a short time.
The Pay Limit Scheme is meant for those who have a valid job offer from an employer in Denmark. The job offer must involve remuneration of more than DKK 375,000. If you belong to this category, you will be eligible for a work and residence permit.
Basically, a Denmark visa will allow you to stay in the country for 90 days. To live and work in Denmark for a longer period, you must get a residence and work permit.
Documents required to apply for a Denmark Work Visa
The following documents, among others, are required to apply for a Denmark work visa:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of payment of the visa fee
- An official job offer/an employment contract
- A form for the power of attorney to complete
- Proof of educational qualifications/diplomas (wherever applicable)
- Danish authorization (for regulated professions)
Steps to apply for a Denmark Work Visa
One can apply for Denmark Work Visa online. The following are the steps involved:
- Create a Case Order ID.
- Select a visa that fits your work situation.
- Pay the visa fee.
- Submit the required documents along with the application form for the Denmark Work Visa. The AR1 form is filled by you and your employer. The AR6 form is filled out completely by the employer via a power of attorney.
- Take your photo and biometrics and record your fingerprints at a Danish diplomatic mission within 14 days of applying for the work visa.
The result of the application will be available within 30 days unless it’s a fast-track visa. The fast-track visa application results will arrive within 10 days.
It’s best to take expert help to apply for visas. Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company is the best partner you can choose in getting your migration needs to be fulfilled. Click here to connect with us.
If you found this article informative, we suggest you read these titles too: