The US government has updated its USCIS website: uscis.gov. The inputs implemented in doing an improved design and making changes were taken from the petitioners, applicants, and the public.
The website now has a new look and feel besides the improved navigation of existing online resources and tools. The visitors can also file and manage petitions and applications online.
It’s also been made easier to find information about the US immigration processes on the website. For this, the navigation system has been streamlined based on feedback from the users along with observation of data access and best practices when it comes to the dissemination of information.
The latest updates will be made uniformly available on USCIS websites including Case Status Online, uscis.gov, and myUSCIS.
Here are the new features you will find on the website:
- A fresh user-centered design, allowing visitors to quickly find information on USA immigration and options, no matter what the device is used to access the website
- A link to sign-in to the USCIS online account included at the top of all web pages on the uscis.gov, allowing visitors to access their existing account easily or create a new one conveniently. A streamlined experience has been created between the uscis.gov website and the USCIS online account
- Availability of Spanish and multilingual resources and increased access via an enhanced Spanish website (uscis.gov/es) as well as the Multilingual Resource Center
- A feature named “Explore My Options” to the uscis.gov website’s forms section. It allows any visitorto find out if one ispotentially eligible for immigration options by responding to a few questions. This is a tool that will also include additional content in English, and, inaugurally, in Spanish
- A new design, location as well as a full revision of the Citizenship Resource Center (CRC) that makes it easier to locate information about citizenship
- An enhanced on-page search with filter-by features, allowing visitors to the website to easily find agency data, policies, and reports.
After the latest website modifications, visitors should use online resources and tools, including:
- Case status online
- Checking case processing timelines
- Address change
- Fee calculator
It’s also recommended highly that petitioners and applicants use online filing feature for eligible forms using their USCIS online account.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to USA, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…