If you are a skilled individual looking for the best opportunities to work in an industry-rich country, you must consider your prospects in Germany. For a skillful professional, it’s best to work in Germany as it has so many opportunities that can secure your career long into the future.
Here, we look at what areas of the industry are looking for skilled individuals who will be in demand in Germany in 2022 and in the years ahead.
Technical skills are employed in the IT sector and areas where digital technology is predominantly employed. There are other areas of work too that have great demand for skilled workers. Let’s examine these sectors to understand what will work best in 2022.
In-demand sectors in Germany
- Software developers
- IT Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Electronic Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Customer advisors
- Sales representatives
- Sales managers
- Product Managers
- Production Assistants
- Business management experts
Among the best-paid jobs in Germany are doctors, scientists, and engineers. Here are the approximate salaries paid for some major professions in Germany.
- Doctor – €5,900
- School Teachers – €5,000
- Software Engineer – €4,500
- Nurses – €3,400
Here are the professions in Germany that have the highest average earnings:
- Industrial engineer
- Company manager
Applying for a Germany work visa
If you have attended an institution of higher education or have got vocational training outside Germany, you are eligible to apply for a residence permit. Such a residence permit gives you the same rights to work in Germany as with a Germany work visa.
Requirements to get a Germany work visa
- You must have qualifications that are recognized in Germany or have a qualification that has comparisons in Germany’s higher education system.
- If you are looking for employment in a regulated profession, a professional practice permit will be necessary.
- If you have received a job offer from an employer in Germany, you must have qualifications that enable you to perform the job. E.g., doctors.
- If you are aged above 45 years and are arriving in Germany for the first time, your annual gross salary must be at least €46,860.
Germany is a developed country with one of the strongest economies in Europe. The country’s government is giving great importance to talented and skilled foreigners, who can satisfy the need of skilled and qualified workers. This presents opportunities for many educated youngsters to find the right place to build their careers in Germany.
|Are you interested in finding out your eligibility to migrate to Germany? Do a self-evaluation now. Click here.|
With Y-Axis, Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company, you will be at an advantage of getting all the expert migration advice and immigration services. Click here to connect with us.
We recommend these articles for you to read: