Manitoba is ready to assign $5 million in immigration programming from the 2022 budget. This program applies to individuals who have newly arrived in the province of Prairie and occupy the job vacancies that have been emptied because of the shortage of Canadians.
The province states that the Job shortages have been recognized in Manitoba across the sectors and in every business size from the document budget.
The importance of Immigration is that it has the power to drive the economy that is said to fill the needs of the job market, which can not be done domestically.
*Check your eligibility to Canada with Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator instantly for free.
Manitoba needs approval from Ottawa to invite more immigrants
Manitoba is already renegotiating the agreement on the Canada-Manitoba Immigration, hoping to bring out a new and effective deal by the end of this summer.
The most crucial component in guaranteeing the economic recovery of Manitoba is to attract and retain immigrants.
Manitoba report took care of by Immigration advisory council
The immigration advisory council consists of individuals specializing in immigration services, economic development, governance, project management, analysis, and community integration.
The Job of the council is to:
- Support Manitoba in attracting business investors and more immigrants to its province;
- Modernize the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, particularly with regards to maintaining the proper balance between the economic development, regional labor market, and community needs, and;
- Encourage the integration programs, services, and settlements of Manitoba, along with international security recognition programs, to promote the attachment of the job market, support the recognition of foreign credentials, and strengthen immigrant retention.
MPNP chooses Immigrants through four streams
Manitoba chooses candidates based on the particular needs of the economy through four streams under the category of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- The Skilled Worker Overseas Stream;
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream;
- Business Investor Stream, and;
- International Education Stream
The program’s goal is to adapt to Manitoba’s job market and broader priorities of the economy. Those priorities are conveyed through the regularly updated list of In-Demand Occupations to the candidates.
Need assistance to migrate to Canada from Australia? Get step-by-step guidance from Y-Axis Overseas Immigration professionals.
If you found this article engaging, continue to read…
Canada records lowest unemployment in 50 years