Engineers Australia, the skill assessing body, has published important updates for applicants applying for Australia Permanent Residence Visa. The new updates will come into effect from 1st September 2019.
Here are the important updates published by Engineers Australia:
- Starting 1st September, Engineers Australia will implement a new fee structure. The Skill Assessment fee will be increased to $1270 inclusive of GST.
- Engineers Australia has updated the RMA appointment form
- For unethical conduct, Engineers Australia has updated the length of the ban that can be implemented. Candidates found engaging in unethical behaviour may be banned for 12 to 24 months.
Engineers Australia has also published the below reminders regarding the application process:
- Applicants must lodge their skill assessment applications under their own name and EA ID.
- Applicants should not request information regarding their skill assessment through MyPortal
- Applicants are advised to read the Migration Skill Assessment Booklet thoroughly. This will help them avoid any errors in the application form.
Engineers Australia is one of the most popular skills assessing bodies in Australia. It evaluates whether a candidate’s work experience and educational qualifications are in accordance with Australian standards or not.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa services and products for aspiring overseas immigrants including Australia General Skilled Migration Program via RMA, Australia Skilled Regional Visa, Australia Temporary Skilled Work Visa, and Australia Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485. We work with Registered Migration Agents in Australia.
If you are looking to Visit, Study, Work, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…