From 22nd July 2019, Victoria in Australia will start accepting nomination applications for the Business Innovation and Investor Program (BIIP). You do not need to wait to receive an invitation from Victoria.
However, Victoria currently is not issuing any invitations. Those who have already lodged an EOI through SkillSelect but have not received an invitation from Victoria should directly submit a nomination application from 22nd July. You do not need to submit another EOI.
From 22nd July onwards, here are the new nomination criteria for the BIIP Visas:
- Applicants for the Subclass 188 Business Innovation Visa would need to score 80 points on the GSM points grid
- Subclass 188 Visa applicants would need to commit at least 1 full-time employee in their primary business
- Applicants proposing an export business would need to demonstrate that all export products are 100% manufactured in Victoria
- Subclass 188 applicants would need to make an additional investment of $500,000 in Victoria during the provisional visa period
- Subclass 188 Visa applicants would need to demonstrate access to $200,000 available for immigration purposes
It is to be noted that applicants who have already received an invitation would not be subject to these changes, as per SBS News.
The Skilled and Business Migration Program of Victoria will be launching a new online application system for Visa nomination on 29th July 2019.
The new online system will:
- Allow applicants to track their applications online
- Allow applicants to access their accounts from multiple devices
- Allow greater ease at managing client applications
No nomination applications can be submitted through the “Live in Melbourne” website from 4 pm 24th July to 29th July 2019.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa services and products for aspiring overseas immigrants including Australia General Skilled Migration Program via RMA, Australia Skilled Regional Visa, Australia Temporary Skilled Work Visa, and Australia Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485. We work with Registered Migration Agents in Australia.
If you are looking to Visit, Study, Work, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…￼