Australia is a great place for skilled and qualified professionals to work and build a career. So, before you decide to immigrate to and work in Australia would it not be a great idea to be aware of the highest-paid professions there?
Professions that are considered for the sake of immigration in Australia are listed in the Skilled Occupations List. The following are the visas that individuals opting for Australia immigration can apply for if they are qualified to train or work in a skilled occupation considered eligible in Australia. This is apart from meeting all other requirements.
- Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate visa – Graduate Work
- Subclass 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa
- Subclass 407 – Training visa
- Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated visa
- Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent visa – Points-tested stream
- Subclass 187 – Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa
- Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa
Now, let’s look at the highest-paid occupations in Australia in various sectors.
|Accounting, HR & Administration|
|Architecture & Creative Arts|
|Banking, Finance & Insurance|
|Childcare & Education|
|Construction & Maintenance|
|Healthcare, Pharma, and Social Services|
|Travel & Hospitality|
|Journalism & Translation|
|Marketing & Sales|
So, if you have skills and work experience in any of these occupations/professions, you can proceed confidently to apply for an Australia work permit.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…