Canada is rebounding well from the tough times of the COVID-19 pandemic. The latest step Canada has decided to take is to open 8 more Canadian airports to international flights. It’s great news for Canada immigration and those who are ready to move to Canada or visit the country.
Canada has been working on the process of opening up for international travelers for some time now. In August 2021, the country allowed US citizens to enter Canada if they are fully vaccinated. In the same month, Canada reopened 5 airports to international travelers.
The latest decision will go with the increased number of people arriving in Canada after the COVID-19 restrictions started to be lifted. Also, there has been increased vaccination against the pandemic which brought the assurance that international travel to Canada will be safe.
With the reopening of 8 more airports on November 30, 2021, there will be 18 airports open in all that will receive international flights. Here is the list of airports that will be opened by the end of November 2021:
Opening on Nov 30, 2021
- John’s International
- Abbotsford International
- Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International
- Region of Waterloo International
- Regina International
- John C. Munro Hamilton International
- Victoria International
- Kelowna International
- Halifax Stanfield International
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International
- Québec City Jean Lesage International
- Edmonton International
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Centre
- Ottawa/Macdonald–Cartier International
- Vancouver International
- Toronto Pearson International
- Montréal-Trudeau International
- Calgary International
Canadian airport authorities are making all efforts to implement safety measures to bring in international passengers. The country is working in coordination with the Public Health Agency of Canada, Canada Border Services Agency, and Transport Canada. With these steps, Canada immigration will get better with more facilities for international travelers to arrive in Canada.
The Canadian PM, Justin Trudeau, has announced that a nationalized vaccine passport system will be launched by the governments of all territories and provinces in Canada.
Here are some more developments that happened in Canada:
- Canada has survived the 4th wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Canada has achieved 100% recovery of jobs lost during the COVID-19.
- Canada has reaffirmed that it is committed to promoting immigration to revive the country’s economy from the trying times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Know your eligibility for Canada immigration. Use the Canada points calculator.|
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest, or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like: