We are halfway through 2021 and are still experiencing the COVID-19. Nations of the world are active again, opening up gradually. They are reviving their virtues that made them great places to live and work overseas before the pandemic.
Employment is the best point of evaluating the nations of the world, especially so with regards to migration and immigration. Most of the prominent nations and the upcoming ones were especially capable of generating opportunities for people across the world to build a career and find value for their work overseas.
The offer of better earnings and better recognition of people’s abilities has made countries like the US, Canada, and Germany stand out as globally popular destinations to migrate. Besides, factors such as world-class lifestyle, political and economic stability, the opportunity for permanent residence, and multicultural and multinational exposure played a big role in making them global favorites.
Looking ahead to 2022
In 2022, there will be countries that reclaim their position as the best to relocate to, not just by their economic strength but by the way they have handled the pandemic. With health and safety being the most decisive factors for people to decide to migrate and work overseas, nations with good COVID-19 resistance and vaccination will be most preferred.
This trend could bring some previously not-so-popular countries to the forefront for having balanced economic performance and COVID management effectively. Also, countries that may still be great with economic stature, but not so great with COVID management may become less preferred.
The best countries for jobs overseas in 2021 and beyond
We will take the countries for this list on the basis of factors like:
- Quality of life
- Medical stability
- Outlook of economy
- Human development
- Unemployment rate
- Permanent residency and citizenship
- Use of a common and global language
Here are the countries that rank high considering all these aspects:
- Canada, the global favorite and the most resilient country against the COVID-19 crisis offering tremendous PR opportunities to skilled and resourceful people across the world.
- Switzerland, known for its low unemployment rate and quality of life.
- Denmark, still being one of the happiest countries in the world and a great place to work and being an entrepreneur.
- Germany, going strong as the strongest economy in Europe and one of the most reliable in the world, also offering the best career opportunities for highly skilled professionals with an impressive record of COVID management.
- Australia, being one of the most popular choices for migration among skilled workers worldwide who look for a high quality of life and a multicultural haven, besides being highly successful in the fight against COVID-19.
- Singapore, being the seasoned financial center of Asia and a great place for entrepreneurs and startups, is capable of picking up from the COVID crisis.
- New Zealand, featuring a very high quality of life and topping the happiness factor, and close to Australia too.
Based on the promising stature these countries are exhibiting in 2021, these countries deserve attention as the most prospective countries to consider relocation in 2022.
For well-informed and experienced guidance with regard to immigration and work overseas, approach Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company. Click here to connect with us.
If you found this article informative, do read these titles too: