British Columbia PNP has invited 176 immigrants who are in the registration pool. Invitation to apply will depend on the information available in the registration. The information in the registration will help in ranking, selecting, and inviting the candidates who will meet the economic and labor market needs according to the attributes mentioned below:
- Language skills
- Work experience duration and skill level
- Job offer wage and skill level
- Intention of living and working in a particular area
- Strategic priorities
- 176 candidates have been invited
- Minimum score is in the range of 63 to 85
- Candidates invited under Skills Immigration Program
- This is a targeted draw and invited Tech workers, Early childhood educators, and Health care professionals.
*Check your eligibility to migrate to Canada through Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
The table below will show the details of invitation
|March 14, 2022||123||Skilled Worker, International Graduate||85|
|27||Skilled Worker, International Graduate||85|
|21||Skilled Worker, International Graduate,||85|
|Entry Level and Semi-Skilled|
|5||Entry Level and Semi-Skilled||63|
About BC PNP
BC PNP is an immigration program through which foreign workers are invited to live and work in British Columbia. The program also invites entrepreneurs to meet the needs of the labor market and contribute in the growth of British Columbia economy.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like …