Spain Tourist Visa
Spain located in South Western Europe is famous for its beautiful sunny climate compared to most of the other European destinations. If you are planning to visit Spain on a tourist visa, then you must know the visa requirements.
You will need a short-term visa to visit Spain which is valid for 90 days. This short-term visa is also known as the Schengen visa. As you may be aware the Schengen visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. Spain is one of the countries under the Schengen agreement.
With a Schengen visa you can travel to and stay in Spain and all the other 26 Schengen countries.
Eligibility requirements to apply for tourist visa:
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by three months
- Old passports if any
- 2 passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings and a detailed plan of your activities during the duration of your stay in Poland
- Copy of tour ticket
- Copy of return ticket reservation
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- Valid medical insurance with a cover of 30,000 pounds
- Cover letter mentioning the purpose of your visit to Spain and your itinerary
- Proof of accommodation during the duration of stay
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children etc.)
- Invitation letter containing the address and phone number of the family member or sponsor.
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Visa fees for tourist visa to Spain:
Multiple Entry (normal) with a duration of 90 days- Rs. 6200
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Talk to us today to get your Spain Tourist Visa process underway.
Which visa do I need for visiting Spain?
The Schengen Visa permits travelers to stay in Spain and the other 25 Schengen nations for up to 90 days.
You must visit a Spanish embassy or consulate in your native country to apply for a Schengen Visa. All Schengen nations’ embassies and consulates accept visa applications; however, you must apply at the diplomatic office of the principal destination you intend to visit.
What is the earliest that I can apply for a visit visa for Spain?
You have until six months before your intended travel to Spain to submit an application, and you have until two weeks before your journey to Spain to submit one.
What is the latest that I can apply for a visit visa for Spain?
The latest that you can apply for a visit visa for Spain is at least 15 days before your upcoming trip to Spain.
What is the processing time for visit visa to Spain?
Generally, the Spanish Consulate or Embassy takes about 15 working days for processing visit visas for Spain. While this is the average processing time, in certain cases even up to 45 days might be taken for processing.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.