Latvia Tourist Visa
If you are planning to visit the north European country of Latvia on a vacation, then you will need to get the short-stay Schengen visa. With this visa you can stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa can be issued either for single or multiple entries.
Since Latvia is part of the Schengen agreement, with the Schengen visa you can travel freely within Latvia and other Schengen countries.
Eligibility requirements to apply for tourist visa:
- Completed application form
- 2 passport size photos
- Proof of civil status that includes marriage certificate and birth certificates of children
- Proof of accommodation in Latvia, this can be confirmation from the hotel you will be staying in
- Any proof supporting your occupation back in India
- If you are a student, you need to have a NOC from your institute
- If you are self-employed, you should have proof from a relevant authority
- If you are employed, then you should submit your salary certificate for the three months before the date of application. The other option is to provide a NOC from your employer
- Proof that you have sufficient funds
- Income tax returns
Additional documents required include:
- Invitation letter from any family member or a sponsor if applicable
- Statement from your bank of the last six months
- Passport copies
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa
Here are the details of the total visa fees for different categories:
|Child (6-12 years)||Rs.9778.82|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.