Natural Justice Letter/Cover Letter is for people who received an adverse visa decision from Australia immigration department. Applicants holding strong reasons against the immigration committee’s decision may submit a Natural Justice Letter/Cover Letter.
This option is well-suited for Subclass 189, Subclass 190, subclass 489, and other permanent residency-related sub-classes.
What does it do for you?
The decision on the applications is always merit-based. However, the concerned authorities may misjudge the application despite of all their hard work and adherence to immigration policies and procedures. Therefore, the Natural Justice Letter/Cover Letter allows applicants to file a request for a revised decision on their visa application stating reasons why their visa decision is wrong and how they qualify to migrate to Australia on a PR Visa.
The immigration committee does a thorough analysis of the application, and then, takes a call and informs the applicant about it. The processing time of the decision has no time limit.
The Cover letter allows the applicant to do the following:
• Ask for a review on the visa decision
• Provide documents apart from what is already provided while submitting a visa application to support the applicant’s claim
The applicant may summit this application within adhering to the timeframe mentioned on the visa refusal letter. Documents related to personal details, education, experience, etc. are required to be submitted along with the application.
If an applicant wishes to submit the Natural Justice Letter/Cover Letter, talk to Y-Axis immigration consultants, and discuss how you can go about it. We can prepare a cover letter for the applicant and guide them on how to proceed with the necessary steps.
In case there is a scope of Appeal as per the applicant’s rejection letter, we will advise the applicant on the best possible option at the stage of evaluation:
• Advice with Medicals and obtaining Police clearance certificates
• Visa Interview Preparation if required
• Y-Axis will not assist with creation or fabrication of documents of any kind, attestation of documents with any authority, procuring any kind of certificates or any activity that is fraudulent or over and above the deliverables listed above.
• Y-Axis fee does not include additional costs like courier fees, IELTS exam fee, reapplication fee for Sponsorship or skills assessment, medicals, visa fees etc. Payment of all expenses over and above the service fee is to be borne by the clients themselves.
After proper audit process the application will be submitted to the respective departments of Australia immigration. The applicant is also required to provide their dependents documents that are included in the application, if any.
For more details please Contact Us.