Czech Republic Business Visa
If you want to visit Czech Republic from India for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Czech Republic for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
Czech Republic Business Visa Requirements
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Czech Republic for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. The business visa will allow you to travel through all the Schengen agreement countries and stay there with minimum restrictions while engaging in business activities.
Czech Republic Documents required
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Czech Republic
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Czech Republic on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Which visa do I need to go to the Czech Republic on business?
For travelling to the Czech Republic on business, you will require a Schengen short-stay visa.
Will my Schengen short stay visa for the Czech Republic be limited to that country?
With a Schengen short-stay visa – also referred to as a Uniform Schengen Visa [USV] – you can travel to these countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, Malta, Germany, Italy, Norway, Portugal, the Netherlands, France, Latvia, Denmark, Poland, Greece, Iceland, Finland, Liechtenstein, Estonia, Luxembourg, and Lithuania.
What is the latest that I can apply for business visa for the Czech Republic?
The latest that you can apply for a business visa for the Czech Republic is 15 days before your intended date of travel.
What is the processing time for business visa for the Czech Republic?
Usually, a business visa for the Czech Republic is processed within 15 calendar days. In certain cases where further scrutiny of the application is required, the processing can take up to 30 days. In rare cases, the time taken for a decision to be reached on the application can be 60 days which is the maximum time that can be taken.
How long can I stay in the Czech Republic on my Schengen short-stay visa?
The rule for the maximum duration of stay on a Schengen short-stay visa is that of 90 days in any 180-day period.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.