Australia’s State Government of Victoria has announced that it will be accepting applications for Skilled Business immigration program for jobs under the ICT category from July 1, 2017. Owing to a large number of ICT applications received by Victoria, its state government is revising the process for applications for the ICT jobs, as quoted by the SBS.
The applicants who are interested in applying for the nomination of Victoria under the ICT category are recommended to follow the below procedures:
• The applicants must first assess whether they satisfy the requirements for minimum nomination by Victoria and Sub-Class 190 Skilled visa nomination of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia.
• They must then submit and notice of interest through the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s Skill Select for the Sub-Class 190 Skilled visa and indicate interest to receive the nomination from Victoria.
• The applicants are then required to wait for receiving a selection e-mail from Victoria. In case if successful they will receive an e-mail invite from Victoria for visa nomination through the e-mail address used for expressing the notice of interest.
• The successful applicants are then required to submit an online application for Victoria visa nomination within 2 weeks of receiving the e-mail invite.
• The applicants must also demonstrate that they still satisfy the claims made in the notice of interest. They are also advised to keep ready all the necessary documents before submitting a notice of interest through Skill Select as the deadline of two weeks is non-extendable.
• Applicants who are successful in receiving the nomination from the government of Victoria will receive a Skill Select invitation to apply for the Sub-Class 190 Skilled visa.
• They must then submit an application to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia within 2 months of receiving the nomination from Victoria.
Y-Axis Australia team includes process consultants and RMAs who facilitate applicant immigrants with issues related to immigration and visas. The services offered by Y-Axis Melbourne include assistance and legal advice for immigration by RMAs, Job Search Service, and Visa Assistance.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.