The list is here! Here are the 10 most affordable Executive MBA programs in the world if you want to pursue study abroad and become a management professional.
Executive MBA at Santa Clara University’s Leavey School of Business
This EMBA program is ranked 13th in the US by the US News & World Report. The cost of the program is $111,715. Don’t let the 6-figure amount raise your eyebrows. It’s cheaper compared to some EMBA programs in the US.
- A 20-month program
- Coaching sessions with executives in Silicon Valley
- Bootcamps on:
- legal fundamentals
- leadership and decision making
- technology management
- Simulations on branding and entrepreneurship
Executive MBA at HEC Paris
The Financial Times ranks this EMBA program as the best in the world. The program costs $104,000.
- Part-time program
- Duration of 15 to 18 months
- The classroom has the presence of students with diverse nationalities
- Classes conducted in Paris and Jouy-en-Josas, or Riyadh and Doha, (as per the track you choose)
Executive MBA at The University of Cambridge Judge Business School
The cost of the program is $103,831.
- Develops core competencies for global business
- International study trip to Shenzen, the technological hub of China (travel restrictions applicable)
EMBA at IE Business School
The EMBA program at this institution in Spain costs $92,704.
- 15-month program
- Blended format of course delivery (online learning)
- Classes at international locations like Los Angeles, Singapore, London, and Madrid
EMBA at Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey School of Business
The program costs $88,222.
- 21-month program
- Same tuition fees for native residents and international students
- Tailored leadership courses
- Training in core all core foundations of business and management
- Capstone strategy course
Executive MBA at CUHK Business School
The program costs $86,046.
- The blending of western and eastern business worlds
- One of the world’s most affordable EMBA programs
Executive MBA at National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School
This EMBA program costs $81,705.
- A strong Asia-Pacific focus
- 15-month program
- Modules include:
- Managing Change and Disruption
- Asia and the Global Economy
- Governance and Sustainable Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Classes in Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Delhi, Shenzen and Shanghai, and Sydney
Executive MBA at ESCP Business School
This EMBA program costs $79,340.
- Course periods of 34, 30, 22, or 18 months
- Classes on campuses in Turin, Paris, Madrid, London, and Berlin
- Core modules
- Corporate Strategy Managing People & Organizations
- Responsible Leadership & Sustainability
- Supply Chain Management
- Educating students about developing markets in countries like India, China, and Brazil through international seminars
- Option to complete up to 2 additional electives every year as an ESCP EMBA alum
Executive MBA at ESADE Business School
This program costs $74,677.
- Option to choose between monthly, weekly, or hybrid delivery model
- The international experience offered with overseas modules
- Partnership with business schools like
- Copenhagen Business School in Denmark
- UCLA Anderson School of Management in the US
- NUS in Singapore
- International Immersion Experience program delivered at Berlin or Tel Aviv
- 2 optional study experiences in South Africa and the US
Executive MBA at Warwick Business School
This program costs $67,029.
- Most affordable EMBA program as per the special report of Business Because
- Representation of 21 countries
- Specialization in one of the following
- Strategic leadership
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like: