To immigrate to Australia under employer-sponsored, points tested, temporary graduate, and graduate migrant visas it’s required to get your skills assessed as per Australia immigration rules. VETASSESS, Australia’s largest provider of skills assessment services, is authorized by the Australian government.
For you to be eligible for skills assessment, you need to submit the following document:
- A recent color passport size photograph which is not older than 6 months and of good quality
- The passport bio page having your details like name, date of birth, photo, and gender as proof of identity
- A proof of your change of name
- Evidence of qualification including academic transcripts and certificates
- Evidence of employment for every job position listed in your application for the formal skills assessment
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Apart from these, the application fee has to be paid for applying for skills assessment to obtain Australian immigration PR.
The current cost of occupational skills assessment is as follows:
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence