The Australia Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled overseas workers. It authorizes the immigrant workers to work in Australia in any one of its three categories:
Temporary Residence Transition category:
This stream is for immigrants who possess 457 visas and have worked in Australia for a minimum of 2 out of 3 years prior to nomination. They must possess the 457 visa at the time of nomination for the same occupation with the employer who is nominating them. The employer must not be subject to the labor agreement and must be offering a permanent position for that job.
Direct Entry category:
This category of Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Visa is for:
• Individuals who possess the nomination from their employer under Direct Entry category
• Immigrants who have briefly or never worked in Australia
• Provisional residents who are not eligible for Temporary Residence Transition category
This category is applicable for individuals who are sponsored by an employer via formal labor agreement that is negotiated, as quoted by the Border Gov Au.
The requirements for all the three categories of Australia Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Visa are:
• You must be nominated by an accredited employer in Australia within 6 months prior to your application
• Must be below 50 years for Temporary Residence Transition category and below 45 years for Direct Entry category
• You must possess the required qualifications and skills for the position
• Must possess suitable skills in the English language
• You must satisfy character and health requirements
• Must satisfy the criterions of the category for which you have applied
Y-Axis Australia office is situated in affinity to Melbourne Central amidst innumerable educational institutions. Everyday immigrants, skilled professionals, and students visit our office seeking legal advice on immigration. They are provided assistance for immigration and visa applications by Registered MARA Agents.
If you are looking to Migrate, Study, Visit, Invest or Work in Australia, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.