Australia Regional Skilled Immigration Scheme permits employers in meager populace growth or regional areas of Australia to recruit skilled overseas workers. This is in the scenario when they are incapable to fill up job vacancies from the local work force.
The employer who intends to hire workers through the Australia Regional Skilled Immigration Scheme must obtain certification from a certifying organization. The firm must prove to the accrediting organization that the job is full time and genuine that is offered for minimum 2 years.
The overseas worker who is to be nominated through this immigration scheme must possess minimum educational credentials equal to Diploma level in Australia. The employer must demonstrate that the salary will be on par with industrial laws in Australia. A letter of appointment or employment contract must also be offered for the position, as quoted by the Visabureau.
The overseas worker who is to be offered job through the Australia Regional Skilled Immigration Scheme must file an application. The application for visa will be assessed for the following:
The nominee must submit a complete application. In common terms, the visa application will be assessed aligned with the following:
· The applicant possesses suitable educational credentials on par with minimum Diploma level in Australia
· The nominated worker must be able to fulfill professional membership, registration or mandatory licensing conditions if any
· The offered position is valid for a minimum of 24 months supported by employment contract
· The nominated immigrants must be below the age of 45 years
· The worker must possess functional level ability in English language
· The immigrant nominee and every one his/her family members must satisfy compulsory requirements for character and health
Y-Axis Melbourne is an authorized immigration consultancy that offers latest and professional assistance and advice regarding the best visa options for the clients. It also manages their requirements all throughout the visa processing.
Our immigration agents are registered with Registered Migration Agent Melbourne and are competent, dedicated and experienced.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.