The PTE test (Pearson Test of English) is a globally accepted test, the scores of which could be one of the factors that determine your eligibility to migrate to a foreign country.
|The PTE Proficiency Test|
The PTE is a leading provider of English language tests that are secure and efficient. The PTE test helps candidates the world over to prove their proficiency in the English language. The scores of the PTE test can be utilized to move to countries for work, study, and migration.
On September 7, 2021, the duration of the PTE Academic test has been reduced from 3 hours to 2 hours. Also, the PTE will provide online remote testing as an option.
The format and scoring system of the shorter version of the PTE Academic test will be the same as the previous version. The changes that were declared on September 7, 2021, were implemented on September 16, 2021.
Changes in the latest format
- There will be fewer questions.
- There’s no change in format so no issues with test preparation.
- The PTE test will now be for a duration of 2 hours.
- The shorter the PTE format will be accepted by the same professional bodies and universities that have been doing so earlier.
- The new PTE test could now be completed remotely too.
- The online test will be available for the PTE Academic test and won’t be accepted for visa purposes.
- The applicant will have to check with the university to check whether it will accept the PTE Academic test in the new format, before booking for the test.
If you are interested to study overseas and need assistance to migrate to a foreign country for the same, contact Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company. We also provide the PTE coaching that will make you confident to appear for the test and qualify with high scores for migration. Click here to connect with us.
Here are some recommended articles for you: