Not every route to move to Australia demands you to possess an offer to a job in Australia. There are ways in which you can undertake immigration Australia looks forwards you to do if you are a skilled candidate.
Getting an Australia immigration PR is a key to opening the doors to lots of opportunities in Australia on many fronts. Here are a few good mentions:
- You can indefinitely live and work in Australia
- You will have access to health and legal services
- Your kids born in Australia will naturally become Australian citizens
- You will have the right to assistance from Australian consulates overseas
- You can apply for citizenship in Australia in time
- You can use your PR as proof while you re-enter Australia after venturing abroad
Now, it doesn’t lead you to a dead-end if you didn’t have a job offer from Australia when it comes to immigrating to the country. There are ways to enter Australia even without a job offer like:
- A Sponsored/Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
- A Skill Independent visa (Subclass 189)
- A family sponsorship from an Australian citizen/PR
Let’s delve into some details regarding each of these.
Sponsored/Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
If you opt for this visa, you will need to receive a nomination from a state or territory in Australia before you could be eligible for an Australian PR visa. You must take up occupation from CSOL and then submit your profile according to that occupation showcasing relevant skills and filing documents to back it up. These skills must be relevant enough in relation to the skilled occupations that are in demand in a part of Australia.
The processing time for applications for this visa is 7-13 months.
Skill Independent visa (Subclass 189)
Going for this visa, you won’t need a nomination or job offer from any Australian state or territory. You will be evaluated based on factors like work experience, education, age, language proficiency, and professional skills. You will be selected based on the score earned after such evaluation.
The normal processing time for applications for this visa is 4 to 7 months.
Australia’s Family Sponsorship Program is a pathway you can use to reach Australia if you have a family member living as a citizen or PR in the country. Your sponsor in Australia could be your legal partner, spouse, sibling, parent, children, or any other relative who is able and willing to sponsor your PR. This is a much simpler way to immigrate to Australia.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence
CSOL – Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List