Let’s get clear about the basic requirements for Australian immigration. When you consider moving to Australia on an Australia immigration PR, you have to learn the eligibility criteria to meet.
Here, we will check out what you need to do to be eligible to apply for an immigration visa Australia issues.
Occupational Demand List of Australia
- Check if the job you are nominated for is on Australia’s occupational demand list.
- If the list has the occupation you are nominated for, you can apply for Australia PR.
The Requirement for Language Competency (IELTS & PTE)
- Take an English language ability test like IELTS or PTE and have proof of possessing the required test scores for immigration.
- You must have at least Band 6 in each module of IELTS namely Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading.
- With a Band 7 in all modules of IELTS, your chances of considered for Australian PR will improve as you will get 10 extra points on the ranking score.
- With a Band 8 in all modules of IELTS, you will get 20 added points on the ranking score.
- In PTE, you must score at least 50 points in the ranking score to be eligible for Australian PR.
- If you score 65 points in PTE in each module namely Speaking, Listening, Writing, and Reading, you will get 10 extra points on the ranking score.
- If you score 79 points in PTE in each module namely Speaking, Listening, Writing, and Reading, you will get 20 extra points on the ranking score.
Australia Pass Points
- You will need at least 65 points in Australia Assessment Grid to be eligible for Australia PR. The points are calculated on factors like work experience, age, language proficiency, and education among other factors.
- You must show the visa category in which you intend to apply
- You must properly fill the right form
- You must file the application for a visa online (as much as possible)
- You must give the right residential address
- You must pay the required fees
- You must meet other requirements for a visa application (wherever applicable)
- You must deliver or send your application as per the instructions given in the visa application form
- You must give documents honestly and completely
- You must give photocopies of the original documents unless there’s another requirement from the department
- You must give documents translated in English wherever they are drafted in another language
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence