The Golden Visa is a long-term residency program in the UAE. It was announced by Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Muhammed bin Rashid. The visa allows investors and entrepreneurs from specific occupations to apply for a 5-year or 10-year residency visa in the UAE.
|Eligible people for 10-year visa|
|· Graduates with a 3.8+ GPA from accredited universities in the UAE |
· The Ph.D. holders in the UAE
· Biotechnology, programming, computer science, electricity, and electronics engineers based in the UAE
· Doctors and physicians based in the UAE
· Top graduates from high schools in the UAE and their families
· Specialists in the field of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Virology, and Epidemiology
The Golden visa will be granted to
- Real estate investors
- Professionals like
- Outstanding students
If you have plans to apply for the Business Golden visa, you can visit the electronic platform of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. This visa offers PR to non-resident and non-national entrepreneurs wanting to set up their business operations in the UAE.
|Steps to apply for Business Golden Visa|
|· Register on the portal www.business.goldenvisa.ae. |
· Apply for the visa on the portal. The application will be reviewed and you will be notified via email about the outcome within 30 days from the date of application.
· If your application is approved, you will get a link via email which can be used to upload the required documents for the visa.
· Further verification of the application will be done and if all goes well, you will be granted the Business Golden Visa.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to UAE, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence