Majority of the Australia PR visas have a similar application process. You will be required to apply through the renowned points-based system. Applicants are required to secure minimum 60 points to be eligible to apply. It is recommended that you remain healthy and act with responsibility.
The Australia PR points-based system is clear and simple. It offers points based on factors such as work experience, English language proficiency, level of education and age. This is provided your occupation is present on the list.
Below are some of the tips to enhance your chances to obtain Australia PR:
• Take overseas career decision in your youth and do not delay. Deciding as young as possible is very crucial as age is a key parameter.
• Swap your career if the existing one is not present on the list. Enroll for a course and obtain any one of the required skills. This will be a small investment that will promise rewarding future.
• Enhance your level of education – you incur more points for higher levels of education
• Develop your career to enhance your relevant work experience. Seek jobs within your core skills that can incur more points.
• Advance your skills in the English language. This will not only assist to secure more points but will assist to obtain a better job in Australia and help you cope easily as well.
Always remember that obtaining work experience and education in Australia awards more points, as quoted by the BESTINAU AU.
Y-Axis Australia team includes process consultants and RMAs who facilitate applicant immigrants with issues related to immigration and visas. Our team works in collaboration with India’s National Processing Center in Hyderabad to offer services to the clients.
The services offered by Y-Axis Melbourne include assistance and legal advice for immigration by Registered Migration Agents, Job Search Service, and Visa Assistance.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.