Don’t you love Australia? Like so many others around the world looking for the best living and working conditions for themselves, you wish you had become a part of this country and be an Australia PR.
There are visa pathways that you can take to become permanent residents in Australia. But as so many think out of enthusiasm, you may also be thinking about which is the easiest path to Australia PR. Here, we are going to try to answer that question.
Some facts to learn about Australia immigration
Australia assigns the largest number of places for admittance to the Skilled Stream category. The Skilled Stream is also the best option for you to apply for Australia PR. There are better chances on offer under this stream and the eligibility criteria are reasonably easy to meet.
Let’s look at 3 visa paths under the Skilled Stream and check out the eligibility criteria for each.
Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent visa
It’s necessary that you give an EOI via SkillSelect to apply under this visa category. You can apply from within or outside Australia.
You can apply for this visa only if you are invited to. For this you will be required to:
- Be experienced in a nominated occupation listed on the Skilled Occupations List of Australia
- Submit an EOI
- Get a report of skill assessment by a designated authority for that particular occupation
- Be aged under 45 years
- Score a minimum of 65 on the points test
- Meet general basic requirements of Skilled Migration
- Meet character and health requirements
Once you get an invitation to apply for the visa, you must do so within 60 days of receiving the same.
Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa
For this visa, the main mandatory requirement is that you have to be nominated by a state or territory in Australia. For this visa, you get the same privileges that Subclass 189 gives you.
Subclass 190 also has similar application requirements as Subclass 189 has. You must possess work experience in a nominated job listed in the Skilled Occupations List.
Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional Visa (Provisional)
A replacement for the Subclass 489 visa, this visa allows you as well as your family to work, live, and study in a designated area for 5 years. After 3 years of stay, you will earn eligibility for Australia PR.
This visa has the same eligibility requirements as other Skilled Migration programs.
Other Skilled Migration visa programs
- Global Talent Program – This government program helps to fill the shortage of tech talent in Australia.
- Employer Sponsored Migration – It intends to fill the shortages of skills in the Australian labor market. It’s a highly recommended pathway to Australia PR.
- Business Innovation & Investment Program – This visa program helps business owners, investors, and senior executives to come to Australia for the purpose of building business, new or existing. This program also offers a typical pathway to Australia PR.
For all immigration-related services delivered in Australia, contact Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company. Click here to connect with us.
We have suggested articles for you to read: