It’s time to check out Germany as your destination for employment overseas. To work in Germany, you need to be skilled, well-qualified, and even experienced in your line of work.
Germany is a country that values skill and expertise in migrants who are capable of contributing to the economic progress of the country. Germany is well-known as an industrial nation and is a favorite destination for youngsters when it comes to building a career. The social and economic advancement and the benefits one gets to enjoy from settling in Germany attract many from around the world to take a Germany work visa.
Germany immigration is a popular option for aspiring young people who think big about their future. To work in Germany in the highest-paid professions there would be anybody’s dream when one considers moving to the country.
The average gross monthly salary in Germany ranges from €1,870 to €6,756. When you check the facts, you can also find that:
- The highest number of people under 24 years of age earns a salary of around €2,737.
- The highest number of people between 25 and 34 years of age earns a salary of around €3,426.
- The highest number of people between 35 and 44 years of age earns a salary of around €4,117.
- The highest number of people between 45 and 54 years of age earns a salary of around €3,467.
- The highest number of people above 55 years of age earns a salary of around €3,269.
The average salary of men in Germany is €4,145 and that of women is €3,915.
Now, let’s give you a sneak-peek into the highest paid professions in Germany in 2021:
- Production Director Top Management – €8,032
- Call Centre Director Top Management – €8,212
- Logistics Director Top Management – €8,249
- IT tester – automated tests Information Technology – €8,250
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry – €8,286
- Head of the Legal Department Management – €8,308
- Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics – €8,319
- Technical Director Top Management – €8,585
- Marketing Director Top Management – €8,602
- Judge Law & Legislation – €8,904
- Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics – €9,017
- Lead developer Information Technology – €9,054
- Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics – €9,189
- Economic/Financial Manager Top Management – €9,558
- IT Director Top Management – €9,614
- Managing Director Top Management – €9,875
- Leasing Director Leasing – €10,133
- Sales Director Top Management – €10,257
- Country Manager/Director Top Management – €10,885
- Chief Executive Officer Top Management – €14,281
If any of these are your area of professional skill and expertise, your opportunities are waiting for you in Germany.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…