The Department of Home Affairs Australia has updated the Immi Account specifications for diverse Australia Visa categories as below:
Partner visa – Reminder for applicants ready for the second stage:
A reminder will be sent by the DHA for all applicants of Partner Visa who have received the visa for their first stage. They can furnish the information for their Australia PR Visa 2 years after the lodgment of the original application, as quoted by the SBS.
The remainder will also have the number of Application Reference. This must be furnished in the application form at the second stage as ‘ID of Related Application’. It for permitting the lodgment through Immi Account.
Partner visa – Regular correspondence sent to applicants:
Default correspondence that reassures applicants that their application is still under process will be sent to applicants of Provisional Subclasses 820 and 309 Partner Visa when:
- The application has been submitted by then after January 1, 2017
- The visa application is unsettled even after 12 months
- Correspondence has not been received by them from DHA in last 6 weeks
- The relations have not been terminated
- The application is under review or unfinalized
Business & Skilled visa: Pre-lodgment attachments:
It will be possible for the applicants to attach documents prior to submission of an application for the below subclasses:
- Subclass 186 and 187 – Employer Nomination Scheme
- Subclass 189, 190, 489 – Skilled Migration points
- Subclass 489 –Skilled Migration, regional RE, and SE
- Subclass 188 –Business Innovation and Investment, RE and SE
- Subclass 888 –Business Innovation and Investment
Y-Axis Melbourne is an authorized Immigration Consultancy that offers latest and professional assistance and advice regarding the best visa options for the clients. It also manages their requirements all throughout the visa processing.
Our Immigration Agents are registered with Registered Migration Agent Melbourne and are competent, dedicated and experienced. We offer a wide range of visa services and products for aspiring overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, and Business Visa for Australia.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…