So many sing the praise for Canada. That’s why Canada immigration is happening as barely any other country does it, that too even with the COVID-19 pandemic.
But to get real and learn for real what makes Canada the place it’s gotten to be will be a worthwhile exercise if you are enamoured by this country or are seeking great rewards for making it to this country.
So many want to study, stay on, and work in Canada. The Great White North, as the country id fondly called, has a rich history of immigration. The country in fact looks forward to an ever-increasing number of immigrants getting Canada PRs, serving the country with their skills and presence.
You see, Canada is not a perfect wonderland with nothing to be on-guard about. Let’s get a taste of what you need to watch out for.
- The winters are cold; very cold.
- Taxes are high.
- You get very expensive internet and mobile plans.
- There aren’t many paid leaves you get when you work in Canada.
Ok. So, despite all these, Canada attracts so many for some very good reasons. Here are those reasons:
- Canada implements its freedom of speech and freedom of expression with full integrity and in an unbiased manner.
- Canada has a free universal healthcare system with subsidized medicines made available.
- Canada’s natural beauty is a big reason for the migration/visits of people from across the world.
- Canada offers many ways to enter the country with so many economic-class immigration pathways.
- The whole immigration process in Canada is finished in 6 months.
So, what do you think about moving to Canada if you are offered a chance? Does Canada look irresistible?
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…